Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission (in MS Word) has been deposited on Research Equals, and this submission was reported to the managing editor of IMC. Or the first submission was deposited as a preprint on a preprint repository (such as OSF, Humanities Commons, PsyArXic and so on) and this was also reported to the managing editor, in order to initiate an open peer review procedure.
- Authors need to be identified with an ORCID, when available.
- Where available, DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Authors retain the copyright to their articles. Submissions are published under a CC BY 4.0 license.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.